It is never too late to start a new holiday tradition. Instead of spending countless hours worrying about what toy will bring your child joy, or planning the next location of your Elf on the Shelf, instead find it in your heart to purchase The Giving Sack and make the world a better and kinder place to be.
The Giving Sack
The message is simple – there are others who may not be as fortunate so you will fill the sack and sit on your porch for Santa to come and gather before taking back to the North Pole to repair and deliver to others. It encourages your children to find value and meaning on helping others. The Giving Sack is the perfect conversation starter for children and adults alike.
How can you participate?
- Before the holiday season read the story with your child, and give them the enclosed sack.
- Allow them to fill it with whatever toys they deem fit for donation.
- Secure sack and place it outside.
- Once your child is peacefully asleep, checkout the donation sack to ensure the toys are gently used and suitable for donation. Discard unfit toys, clean up fit toys and place them back in the sack or in a separate bag for the actual donation.
- Drop off the sack/bag at any local donation center.
- Hide the sack away for next year.
- Praise your child for their generosity and have them share their experience with others.
Head on over to Instagram for a chance to win a book and a giving sack for your home!
Use code FITFAMILYLIFE to save 10% at checkout.
This is a sponsored post but all thoughts are my own.