I absolutely love and I mean LOVE this Strawberry and Orange Mimosa recipe. In my book, Mimosas are LIFE. I live for a good brunch but it’s hard to brunch with 3 kids 5 and under these days. There is nothing better than a weekend that begins with a mimosa and a slow start to the day when possible. An at home mimosa recipe is my go to these days.
- 2 ounces of chilled orange juice
- 2 ounces of chilled Sparkling Rose Champagne (I used Barefoot “Bubbly” Pink Moscato champagne).
- 1 strawberry, sliced
- 1 orange, sliced thinly, to garnish
- Add equal parts of orange juice and champagne to a glass, give a gentle stir.
- Add in a few slices of strawberry and oranges for garnishing and extra flavor.
This strawberry and orange mimosa recipe would make a fabulous morning mimosa for Mother’s Day.. or lets be real – ANYDAY. Mama’s deserve a mimosa any day that ends in Y.