Seasonal Roots is a company created to connect families with local produce from farmers that are helping sustain farms in beautiful Virginia and delivering to my DOOR! Our first box included gorgeous and massive sweet potatoes to create the recipe I will share below. To know more about Seasonal Roots and save money, read to the end!
- 2 Sweet Potatoes
- ¼ Cup of chocolate morsels
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 2 cups of flour
- 1 ½ cup of Brown Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- ½ Cup of Vegetable Oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the dry ingredients together.
- Mix the wet ingredients together and then fold into the dry.
- Cook for 25 minutes or until a toothpick is clean after inserting in middle of muffins.
Give Seasonal Roots a try and use the code EATLOCAL181 to save 15$ off your first box. Sign up and list me as a referral and you get 20$ off of your box! You can find them on Instagram and Facebook as well to see what they are up to!