Do you love pizza but hate the grease, cost, and time you spend waiting for delivery? Problem solved! This easy naan flatbread pizza recipe.
Let’s do a quick overview of your typical delivery pizza experience:
Call, wait on hold for a few minutes, order a pizza from the local pizzeria, wait 45-50 minutes, pay 20$, tip the driver, eat a few slices, and slide into that food coma. That pizza your family just ate? The USDA states that ONE Slice of cheese pizza has 10g of fat, 285 calories, 36g carbs, 640g Sodium, and 18 mg of Cholesterol.
Try this simple flatbread naan pizza and eat it and still feel great and energized. Best of all it takes 9 minutes from start to finish and costs 1/4 of the price of typical takeout/delivery pizza.
- Naan flatbread (Aldi carries this)
- Pasta sauce of your choosing
- 1-2 tbsps of olive oil
- Low-fat Mozzarella cheese
- Toppings! We use turkey pepperoni, chicken, mushrooms, tomatoes, onions, peppers & spinach leaves but the options are limitless.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread olive oil onto naan bread in a thin layer.
- Top with sauce.
- Add toppings of your choosing. Pictured here are a meat lovers version of turkey pepperoni and chicken & a veggie with green pepper, tomato, spinach leaves and mushrooms. The choices are endless and you cannot go wrong.
- Cook 7-9 min until cheese is cooked.
Can’t wait to hear about what you try! Make sure to tag @fitfamilylifeblog in your recipe creations on Instagram or Fitfamilylifeblog on Facebook! Be sure to add the pin below to Pinterest . Happy cooking friends!