Having simple meals and snacks that require minimal prep, short cook times, and items we have on hand 24/7 are the best! This Chicken Crescent Roll recipe is the perfect fit if you need a new lunch, snack, or dinner rotation in the mix– I think you will enjoy as much as we do. These are a great appetizer or easy option if your kiddos had friends over after school or you needed something filling but easy for a wine night in for girlfriends.
- 1 can of Grands Reduced Fat Crescent Rolls
- Reduced Fat Mozzarella Cheese sticks
- 1-2 Chicken Breasts, thawed
- Garlic Powder
- Italian Seasoning
- Minced Onion
- 1 jar of marinara sauce
- Preheat oven to 425 and cook chicken breasts 25-30 min depending on size and thickness of chicken.
- Top the chicken with mozzarella cheese stick.
- Bake in the oven at 425 degrees for 10-12 minutes. Watch them, you don’t want the rolls to burn!
- While crescent rolls are cooking, warm marinara sauce on the stove top on low heat.
- Serve the crescent rolls with marinara sauce available to dip in.
The chicken crescent rolls are just as delicious for leftovers. The kids loved dipping their rolls into the sauce! I love including the boys in cooking and these are a great recipe to start with because of how straight forward the tasks are! I let the boys grab these and take in the van when we are really low on time and they are much less messy than other snacks and meals.
If you are looking for more chicken recipes, check out these 10 delish Instant Pot Chicken recipes that I love.