This chicken and apple flatbread pizza needs to be on your menu ASAP! Pizza Fridays are a thing in the Smith household and we all customize with toppings and its so fun to share and test each other’s creation. It’s prime apple picking season in Virginia and topping my flatbread with EnvyTM apples was the best decision I have ever made! I had the opportunity to share my recipe with shoppers at Publix and got positive and amazing feedback and this needs to find its way into your home soon.
Chicken and apple flatbread pizza Ingredients:
- 1-2 chicken breasts
- 2 cups of mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup shallot
- 1 cup argula
- 1/2 cup of EnvyTM apples, sliced
- Olive oil
- Heat oven to 425F, place flatbread on foil-lined baking sheet and bake 5 min.
- Cook chicken in instant pot while flatbreads are baking. Based on thickness, typically will take 11 minutes. Internal temperature should be 165 degrees.
- Apply a thin layer of olive oil brushed onto flatbread.
- Evenly distribute and spread chicken, shallot, argula, and cheese.
- Set oven broiler to low. Top with 1/3 cup of cheese and broil on low 2-3 min until cheese is melted and bubbly and edges of flatbread are light brown.
- Serve whole or as an appetizer by cutting into squares for ease of use as a snack or appetizer.
If you missed the EnvyTM apple sampling event last week there is a evening with EnvyTM apples at the Glen Allen store where you will have a appetizer, salad, main course, and dessert along with an adult beverage. It’s the perfect girls night out or date night with your partner.
Join me for an EnvyTM Apple Demo Dinner on 9/28 and use promo code ENVY928 to save 10$ on the class cost! Cannot wait to see you there.
If you liked this chicken and apple flatbread pizza recipe, check out my Naan Flatbread recipe here.