What is Blogger Gal Collective?
Blogger Gal Collective is a FREE Facebook group is for female bloggers to connect, share insight + advice, get answers to questions, boost blog traffic through daily promo threads, and learn the how to’s of online business & branding!
OUR MISSION & VALUES
1.WE DO THIS BECAUSE WE LOVE IT.
We thrive on chasing passions. Believing in the power to do what you love is a principle we live by. So we created this amazing blogging community and we want you to enjoy it to the fullest.
2.COMMUNITY OVER COMPETITION IS OUR CATALYST
We strive to encourage community, collaboration, and connection-building as a key growth method for developing a blogging business. Community harnesses the power of human interaction to make your blogging dreams come to life.
3. BLOGGER SUPPORTING BLOGGER IS HOW WE FLOURISH.
Along with the belief that everything is possible – we also believe that everyone matters. That is why we have orchestrated a community in which singular, deeper connections can be flourished with the hope of blogger growth. We use this group platform to spread awareness, inspire encouragement, and blossom engagement for all blogging members.
We founded this to help grow authentic support in the blogging community by presenting engagement tools, creating strong 1:1 connections, and harnessing the power of collaboration
To keep this community fair, positive, and productive, we have a few basic rules to follow. At the discretion of our admin, rule breakers can and will be removed from the group without warning. We definitely don’t want that to happen (because this is BOSS community, and we want you in it)
To make sure we are on the same page, here are the terms of this group:
1. NO PROMOS ALLOWED EXCEPT FOR IN DESIGNATED THREADS.
This group is for support, community, education, growth, and collaboration. It is not for self-promotion. Do not spam the group searching for customers/sharing your success stories. Do not poach members trying to sell your services and/or products. This behavior takes away from the flow and quality of the group as it was created to function. These actions will not be tolerated.
This also includes self-promotion in the comments, unless it is requested by the original poster. For example, if the original poster specifically asks for someone to help them create photo presets, you are welcome to offer your services. If they ask for a coach, consultant or virtual assistant feel free to offer your services! However, please do not promote your business/services unless specifically requested.
If someone requests your email, blog website etc. outside of these promo threads, message them privately.
- Examples of self-promotion include but are not limited to: your new email freebie, your email address, an image with your blog website on it, asking for comments/likes/shares on your own blog post(s), your products/services, your new hashtag, direct affiliate links, your Facebook group, your Facebook PAGE etc.
- Note: we have a WEEKEND WILDCARD thread where self-promotion is allowed, so please save your service offers and promotions for this particular thread.
- Admin reserve the right to remove any comments that are not following group terms.
- If you are not sure why your post was removed or you have any questions, please email:email@example.com
2. NEGATIVITY, “SNARKINESS”, DISCRIMINATION, BULLYING, SPAM, HATRED & SHAMING IS BAND.
- This community is hellbent on helping each other grow. We build each other up, only, in our blogging, creating endeavors. We leave the drama elsewhere.
- On that note, rude comments, intolerance, shadiness etc. is all banned.
- We reserve the right to delete comments (and members) without warning.
- Please be KIND and RESPECTFUL of your colleagues.
3. NO LINKS ON THE MAIN WALL.
- Members are not allowed to share links on the main wall. There are plenty of opportunities to share what you are working on through designated, daily promos.
- You are ALWAYS WELCOME & ENCOURAGED to share helpful tips, personal wins, inspirational quotes, ask for help/guidance, offer help to others, give advice to fellow creators, tell funny/ironic stories, share positive/encouraging experiences, collaborate and network with fellow bloggers, ask for feedback, advice etc.
- NOTE: When you ask for educational feedback on your content/website/business/product etc., please start with #feedback and then share the link IN THE COMMENT SECTION. Makes it easier to monitor the group thread.
4. NO SHARING DIRECT AFFILIATE LINKS.
- Group members are not allowed to share direct affiliate links in this group under any circumstances. Do not try and be sneaky by using a hidden link, Pretty Links etc. Do not offer to PM your affiliate link to other members. This will get you removed from the group without warning.
- These rules only apply to direct affiliate links. Helpful, outside affiliate links are perfectly fine.
5. GIVE MORE VALUE THAN YOU GET.
- The group rule is to GIVE 51% and GET 49% in return.
- If that math seems funny, then this group isn’t for you!
6. PLEASE DO NOT TAG OR PRIVATE MESSAGE ADMIN OR MODERATOR.
- Admin will be happily present here in the group to motivate, support, answer questions, and guide/help whenever possible. Please do not send PM’s to admins.
- When you tag an admin in your post, other members may be reluctant to hop on and share their thoughts, tips, expertise, guidance, and experiences. So, please be mindful of this and do not tag admin or moderator in your posts. We will provide feedback when and if we can.
- NOTE: You can always tag admin in the COMMENT SECTION if you notice someone continually breaking the rules or if you are recommending someone reach out to us for blogging help.
- If you come to any private concerns or questions, please reach out @ bloggergalcollective@gmail
7. BE OPEN, ALWAYS.
- Some people might not agree with you and that is completely okay. This is a place to share ideas, viewpoints and struggles — not to “be right”.
- In our differences, we will GROW.
- ANY disrespect will not be tolerated.
8. NO SHARING “HOW TO START A BLOG” POSTS.
- Group members are not allowed to share posts that teach others “how to start a blog.” One of our co-founders — Morgan Tyner — is focused on guiding, helping, and growing new bloggers to develop + monetize their blogs. We have plenty of tools and resources to cover this particular topic.
- If someone asks about starting a blog, please kindly direct them to our pinned post under the Announcements tab in the group. If someone asks about another aspect of blogging, online business, website development etc. feel free to share your helpful resources!
9. PLEASE FOLLOW THE DAILY SHARE THREAD RULES (IF YOU CHOOSE TO PARTICIPATE).
- The daily share threads (promo) are 100% optional and there is no requirement to participate. However, if you do choose to participate, please follow the basic rules for those daily share threads. These rules are meant to help ALL participants get additional engagement on their blog + social media(s).
This is our weekly promo schedule:
Monday: BLOG POST THREADS (BLOG POST COMMENTS & BLOG POST SHARES)
Tuesday: INSTAGRAM ENGAGEMENT THREADS (LIKE, LIKE & SAVE, LIKE & COMMENT, FOLLOW, ETC.)
Wednesday: PINTEREST ENGAGEMENT THREADS (PIN COMMENTS, PIN SHARES, FOLLOWS, ETC.)
Thursday: FACEBOOK ENGAGEMENT (COMMENTS, LIKE, SHARES, ETC.)
Friday: BLOG POST THREADS (BLOG POST COMMENTS & BLOG POST SHARES)
Saturday: ADMIN LEARNING SESH/TIPS; WILDCARD PROMO’S
Sunday: LIGHTING FOLLOW THREADS (INSTAGRAM, FACEBOOK, PINTEREST, LIKEtoKNOW.it, ETC.)
If you choose to share in the daily promo threads, you are expected to support + engage with all members who joined that particular engagement thread. Remember, this group’s purpose is to support.
10. NO INTRODUCTION POSTS IN THE MAIN THREAD.
We have a pinned Intro Post in the group, where you can tell everyone who you are + put your blog link for other’s to subscribe!
11. MUST FOLLOW ALL ADMIN.
As a member of #BGCollective you must agree to follow each admin on Instagram and her blogging platform. These details will be shared in a pinned post for reference. Failure to remain following will result in a warning and later immediate removal from the group — for repeated offenders.
12. GO AFTER THE LIFE YOU WANT.
- It is the deepest hope of the group’s creator that each of you will continue to chase your wildest dreams and develop the skills/wisdom/means necessary to create a blog you love.
- This group is a community where you are meant to feel safe, encouraged, and fueled with wisdom — always.
- We want this group to be kind, supportive, positive, and educational. This is a place for bloggers to come together and connect. Please be respectful at ALL TIMES. No exceptions.
- If your post is deleted, it went against the group rules. Please re-read the group rules to make sure you understand them. You may then repost within the guidelines (no self-promotion, direct affiliate links)
- All these rules are subject change at any time, and it’s your personal responsibility to check back in to make sure you are aware. If you do not like the rules, you certainly have the right to leave this group at any time.
- We are extremely happy to have this community! Let’s keep it a THRIVING, fun, positive space, shall we?
- Learn how to set up your blog the right way with HERE.
- Get one-one-one consultation(s) to monetize your blog this year HERE.
- Boost your blog traffic with my FREE Instagram Training Guide HERE.
- Learn to make money with affiliate marketing HERE.
- Learn how to practice better Self-Care as a blogger with THIS FREE GUIDE.
- Develop productivity habits to structure your money-making blog with THIS FREE LINK.
- Get detailed blog feedback via your personal blog audit HERE.
ARE YOU A BLOGGER LIVING IN THE NYC OR THE ALBANY CAPITAL REGION AREA?
Book your makeup styling 20% off for your blogging photo shoots HERE.
NEED HELP WITH SOMETHING ELSE?
Feel free to shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can’t wait to get to know you and support you boss blogger babes!