Why are mornings so hectic in our household? I will look at the clock and we have an hour until we need to be out of the door and I glance again and we are 5 minutes late. It happens without fail every week and I try to make the AM routine easier whenever and however I can. These easy Blueberry Oatmeal cups are delicious and easy to make ahead and grab during the hectic mornings that is life with 3 kids!
I tend to make these once a week in our house and keep on the counter as we need them throughout the busy days. They are not messy – so great for car ride on way to preschool drop off or as a snack. I made extras to have for the remainder of the week!
- 3 cups of old fashioned oats
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup of sugar free syrup
- 2 teaspoons of pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup of almond milk
- 1/4 cup of coconut oil
- 1 cup of blueberries
- Chocolate morsels (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350
- Combine the ingredients.
- Spray muffin tins and add in the yummy goodness. Update: I ditched my muffin tin about a year ago in exchange for these silicone muffin cups which I LOVE! Saves so much space in the kitchen and I don’t need any nonstick spray!
- Bake 25 minutes (tops will be slightly brown).
They are a great no mess option for a walk to the bus stop, taking in the car, or a after school snack. No guilt sweet treat that will fill your belly and be a breeze when you are short on time!
Make sure to tag @fitfamilylifeblog in your recipe creations on Instagram orFitfamilylifeblog on Facebook! Be sure to add the pin above to Pinterest I can not wait to see what your family thinks about these blueberry oatmeal cups. Happy baking friends!