Recent news is that Payless is going out of business and marking down all of their inventory. Wondering whether there are good deals to be found? Is it worth the trip to the local Payless store? I went with the boys today to ours in Chesterfield to do some investigating.
There was still a LOT of Payless inventory left at our local Richmond VA store. Here are the shoes I tried on that are both adorable and comfortable and come at no more than 20$ with the 30% discount.
- Brash Drea Women’s Lace-Up Sneakers – I have owned these for about 2 ish months and LOVE them. They are great for walking and chasing the kiddos but also fashionable and work well with jeans or yoga pants. I own the gray and black color, but the dark red option are GORGEOUS as well!
- Fern Pointed Toe Flat – I typically wear a 7 1/2 – 8 and the 7 1/2s were a much better fit than the 8. They were comfy and would look great dressed up for work or down with a pair of jeans.
- Denise Bow Loafer – I’m a huge fan of bows. I live in the South, so that goes without saying right? So why not have a bow on your loafer. The color is beautiful and they were perfect.
- Martha Stewart Springfield Mule – Not super practical for me because I am often running full force after a kid in escape mode but I love these for work or a casual slow paced day.
- Betsey Slip-On Loafer – These were hands down my fave of all of the ones in the store today. They are adorable in person and comfy!
- Skylar Sneaker – these gave me all the Spring feels. Cute but perfect for everyday wear.
- Ryan High Wedge – these were way more comfortable than I thought. I do not wear wedges a lot these days but I have owned some super uncomfortable ones in the past. The straps were soft and easy to stretch to get on and off. I loved the blue color in my local store!
- Habit Pointed Pump – These were unbelievably more comfortable than I anticipated. Not sure how comfy they would be after a long stroll but for a quick jaunt around the store they were not bad!
Each store will have different offerings and items left but it is DEFINITELY worth a trip to see what is left. I am going to keep checking out mine to watch the prices drop and hopefully snag some great deals!
Cannot wait to hear and see what you find!