Do you have an Instant Pot? If not, jump on the bandwagon. You can cook an entire dinner in 5 minutes vs. the frustrating back and forth exchange of “What’s for dinner?” after a long day at work or forgetting to thaw or lay out meat/items. It’s a wonderful convenience item for busy working families or stay at home moms without a lot of extra time to plan ahead. We rely on ours for survival and I rounded up 10 easy instant pot chicken recipes for you to try!
- Best Instant Pot Chicken Breast – This is such a great starting point for cooking chicken in the instant pot as a basis for many other recipes.
- BBQ Chicken Meatballs – 3 ingredients. Are you kidding me?! Super simple and DELISH!
- Chicken Adobo – YUM! Minimal ingredients and simple to execute. We love Filipino food, and the Filipino Festival in RVA each summer is one of our favorite events to go to with friends.
- Chicken Quinoa Bowls – These are a great Chipotle knock off and will save you so much money cooking at home!
- Chicken and Broccoli – This is a staple at my house. I typically make a few servings of this to have ready to heat up during the week to fuel my body while on the go with the kiddos.
- Easy Instant Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup – Love a good and easy soup to have ready for a chilly winter day. This one is sure to please!
- Ginger Lime Chicken Lettuce Wraps – Lettuce wraps are a FAVE of mine. Light yet filling. These are a must add to your meal list.
- Spicy Honey Instant Pot Chicken – 4 minutes to cook and a perfect at home version of a favorite Chinese dish. I left out the sriracha because I stay away from spicy items when breastfeeding (and because I am a wimp!). Trade in the white rice for brown for a healthier option.
- Chicken Thighs With Risotto – Can’t go wrong with this recipe that is created from items you likely already have on hand. Classic and easy recipe to keep on the weeknight rotation.
What is your favorite instant pot recipe using chicken?
Pin it and save for later to have some great ideas ready to go!