I am incapable of doing complicated things in life right now. So this easy lunch or dinner option fits in perfectly right now! Don’t let this easy option pass you by!
Let’s be real, yesterday I wore my husbands deodorant to work because I have no idea where mine is, I dropped my breakfast all over the front porch because I had 85 things in my hands, I picked up the breakfast to eat in the car on way to work (5-second rule!) and then I dropped it all over my shirt in the car. Don’t worry, I recovered and wore a cute outfit and managed to eat without covering myself in food. SCORE! My kids slept in and I was able to get ready in silence and I looked presentable. When I tell you guys I have a recipe that is easy and delicious – you really have to trust me. We survive on simple these days.
This recipe is a lot like the Chicken Crescent Roll Ups I shared a few weeks ago. The boys love these and they are a fast, go to meal when we are short on time. Another healthier alternative than take-out greasy pizza.
- 1 jar of Pasta Sauce of your choosing!
- 4 Mozzarella cheese sticks
- 1 can of Grands Biscuits
- 20 pieces of Turkey Pepperoni
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lay uncooked biscuits flat on the baking sheet.
- Take 4 cheese sticks and cut in half. Lay each half flat on top of the biscuit.
- Add 1-2 pepperoni slices on top.
- Use the biscuit to wrap and flatten with the pepperoni and cheese completely inside.
6. Bake for 12 minutes. 7. Heat pasta sauce on the stove top and then dip in your pizza bite!
These are perfect for these last few weeks of summer filled with cramming your days of your last summer trips, back to school shopping, and soaking up these last few long summer nights. Don’t waste the perfect weather inside slaving away at the stove, add this to your menu for an easy option that will fill your belly!