When we are short on time and want something filling that is not fast food, we tend to have staple ingredients on hand to save the day. This recipe is a lot like the Chicken Crescent Roll Ups I shared recently. I let my kids take these in the car because they are not messy. Make sure you add these to your busy days and nights for a family favorite for years to come!
- 1 jar of Pasta Sauce
- 4 Mozzarella cheese sticks
- 1 can of Pillsbury Grands Biscuits
- 20 pieces of Hormel’s Turkey Pepperoni
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lay uncooked biscuits flat on the baking sheet.
- Take 4 cheese sticks and cut in half. Lay each half flat on top of the biscuit.
- Add 1-2 pepperoni slices on top.
- Use the biscuit to wrap and flatten with the pepperoni and cheese completely inside.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Heat pasta sauce on the stove top and then dip in your pizza bite!