I am about to BLOW your mind with a delicious dip that you will be taking to every social function for the foreseeable future. We started making our own version of this dip in the summer as a light and fresh option when we have friends and family over, but it’s quickly turned into a year round option that everyone loves.
- 1 can of corn
- 1 can of black beans, rinsed
- 5 tablespoons of lime juice
- 1 tomato diced
- 1/2 of a red onion, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1/3 cup of olive oil
1. Add corn and black beans into large bowl.
2. Dice tomatoes and onions and toss in next!
3. Top with avocado.
4. Lime juice and olive oil and then stir items really well to ensure the liquid is evenly spread throughout.
5. Cilantro on top!
Cover and throw in fridge until it’s time to go! If you are running late throw it together and jump in the car or open the front door for guests to arrive. It is seriously that easy. It is cool and refreshing after being out in the sun and its a no fuss addition to any summer time hang out, small or big.
I LOVE to take the dip and add as a topping to chicken tacos as well – YUM!