This tasty banana bread is a go to for a sweet snack or a on the run kinda day! We incorporated a favorite book called Ten Little Monkeys while we ate and talked about how monkeys love bananas and then practiced our monkey sounds and swinging. Who said breakfast has to be boring and serious? Not at our table!
- Handful of chocolate chips (who measures choc chips? toss em in!)
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1/3 cup of melted butter
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups of flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease baking loaf pan.
- Mash bananas (Let your little helpers do this! Messy and fun!)
- Combine all ingredients in bowl.
- Add to the loaf pan.
- Lick the loaf pan (We cant be friends if you skip this step.)
- Cook for 45 minutes and let cool before cutting.
Moist and yummy and will make your little monkeys full, happy and ready for fun!